When it comes to canned corned beef, there are so many delicious recipes that you can make with it.
Whether you are looking for a quick and easy weeknight meal or something to make for the holidays, these recipes will not disappoint.
I’m sharing 7 of my favorite spicy recipes that include canned corn beef as an ingredient.
From corned beef hash to corned beef and cabbage, there is something for everyone.
So if you are looking for a new recipe to try, be sure to check out these spicy canned corned beef recipes!
7 Spicy Canned Corned Beef Recipes
There are many reasons to try the following spicy corned beef recipes.
- One reason is for variety. If you are bored with the same old corned beef recipes, these spicy recipes will give you something new to try.
- Another reason to try these recipes is that they are quick and easy. If you are short on time, these recipes can help you get a meal on the table quickly.
- Finally, these recipes are a great way to add some spice to your life! If you like foods that are spicy, these recipes will give you the flavor you crave.
So if you are looking for something new to try, or just want to add some spice to your life, be sure to check out these spicy canned corned beef recipes:
Irish Corned Beef Sliders
You can’t go wrong with sliders for a party, and these Irish Corned Beef Sliders are the perfect way to show off your St. Patrick’s Day spirit!
Made with canned corned beef, Dubliner Irish cheese, sauerkraut, and Irish mustard, these sliders are easy to put together and full of flavor.
Serve them on potato slider rolls for a complete meal that your guests will love.
See Also: 10 Salads that Go with Corned Beef and Cabbage
Spicy Canned Corned Beef Tacos
You can make these tacos as spicy as you like by adjusting the amount of chili powder and cayenne pepper.
I like to use a lot of both, but you may want to start with less and add more to taste.
Canned corned beef can be a little dry, so I also recommend adding some chopped onion and tomato to the mix.
For the taco shells, you can either use pre-made ones or make your own.
To make your own, simply heat up some corn tortillas in a dry pan over medium heat until they are soft and pliable.
Then, shape them into tacos shells by folding them in half and pressing down on the edges.
These tacos are best served fresh, but you can also make them ahead of time and reheat them when you’re ready to eat.
They’ll keep in the fridge for up to three days.
Instant Pot Corned Beef with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Horseradish sauce comes with a strong and spicy kick, and it’s the perfect condiment for corned beef.
The horseradish will add a nice zing to the corned beef, and it can also help to cut through the fat.
This recipe is designed for the Instant Pot, but it can also be made in a slow cooker.
I would recommend cooking the corned beef on low for eight hours, or on high for four hours.
To make this a complete meal, I would suggest serving the corned beef with boiled potatoes and carrots.
You could also add some green beans or Brussels sprouts to the mix.
For dessert, I would recommend a simple fruit salad.
Spicy Corned Beef Hash
Although some people would say this dish looks messy, I think it’s a fun and easy way to jazz up canned corned beef.
This dish is perfect for those who like their food with a little bit of a kick.
It’s also a great way to use up any leftover vegetables you might have in your fridge.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 can of corned beef
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onions, green peppers, and jalapeño peppers to the pan and cook until they are soft.
- Add the corned beef to the pan and break it up into small pieces.
- Cook until the corned beef is browned.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with rice and beans or tortillas, and top with cilantro if desired.
Spicy Canned Corned Beef Hash Patties
There are probably hundreds of ways to use patties. Here is one that will tantalize your taste buds.
This recipe uses canned corned beef, but you could easily use fresh cooked corned beef instead.
I think the key to this dish is not to overcook the patties.
You want them to be slightly pink in the center so they are nice and juicy.
Here are some of my best tips for making this dish:
- Use a good quality canned corned beef. I like the ones that come in a jar or can with a pop-top lid.
- If you are using fresh cooked corned beef, make sure to chop it up into small pieces before adding it to the mix.
- Add some diced onion and bell pepper to the mix. This will give the patties some extra flavor and texture.
- Be careful not to overmix the ingredients. You want to mix them just enough to get everything evenly distributed.
- Form the patties and then chill them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. This will help them to hold together when you cook them.
- Cook the patties on a hot griddle or in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Don’t overcrowd the pan, and flip them once they are nicely browned on one side.
- Serve the patties on hamburger buns with your favorite toppings. I like to add some shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and more diced onions. A little bit of ketchup or mustard is also good.
Slow Cooked Corned Beef with Spicy Guinness Gravy and Caramelized Cabbage
Find your slow cooker!
It’s time to get it out and put it to good use with this recipe for slow cooked corned beef with spicy Guinness gravy and caramelized cabbage.
This is a hearty and filling meal that is perfect for a winter night.
The corned beef is cooked in a mixture of Guinness and spices, which gives it a deep flavor.
The gravy is made with the cooking liquid from the beef, and it is thickened with a little flour.
The cabbage is caramelized in a bit of butter, and it adds a sweetness to the dish.
This meal can be served with some boiled potatoes or some crusty bread.
It would also be good with some roasted vegetables on the side.
Creamy Spicy Corned Beef Casserole Recipe
How about a warm casserole on a cold night?
See Also: What to Serve with Taco Casserole? 10 Best Side Dishes
This recipe uses canned corned beef, so it’s perfect for a quick and easy meal.
The corned beef is combined with a creamy sauce and some spices to give it a little kick.
Then, it’s all topped with cheese and baked until bubbly.
This casserole would be great on its own, or you could serve it with a side of rice or potatoes.
And if you want to make it a complete meal, add a salad or some steamed vegetables.
7 Spicy Canned Corned Beef Recipes
- Irish Corned Beef Sliders
- Spicy Canned Corned Beef Tacos
- Instant Pot Corned Beef with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Spicy Corned Beef Hash
- Spicy Canned Corned Beef Hash Patties
- Slow Cooked Corned Beef with Spicy Guinness Gravy and Caramelized Cabbage
- Creamy Spicy Corned Beef Casserole Recipe
- Pick any of the recipes listed in this article to serve for tonight's dinner.
- Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe.
- Enjoy in no time!