Have you been wondering what sides go with Dorito casserole?
Well, wonder no more!
This blog post will give you 10 of the best sides to serve with Dorito casserole.
Dorito casserole is a dish that is made with Doritos, ground beef, and cheese.
It is a simple dish to make and can be made in less than 30 minutes.
The great thing about Dorito casserole is that it can be served as a main dish or as a side dish.
When it comes to side dishes, there are many options that go well with Dorito casserole.
Some of the best options include: corn, green beans, broccoli, roasted potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and salad.
These are just a few of the many options that you have when it comes to side dishes for Dorito casserole.
What Sides Go with Dorito Casserole? 10 Best Sides
Your dinner can be so much more than just a casserole when you add some delicious sides to the mix!
But with so many options, it can be hard to decide what to make.
Here are 10 of the best side dishes for dorito casserole:
1. Roasted Red Potatoes
Ah, crispy roasted potatoes.
They make the perfect side dish to any meal, in my opinion.
And they’re so versatile!
You can change up the flavors by adding different herbs or spices before you roast them.
Some of my favorites are garlic and rosemary, or smoked paprika and sea salt.
Another way to change things up is to swap out the red potatoes for another type of potato, like Yukon golds or sweet potatoes.
So many possibilities!
2. Simple Biscuits
Truly simple biscuits only require flour, salt, baking powder, butter, and milk.
From there, you can add in any herbs or cheese that you like to change things up.
I love to add a little garlic powder and chives to mine.
You could also try adding some shredded cheddar cheese or crumbled bacon.
The possibilities are endless! Just remember to not overmix the dough or your biscuits will be tough instead of light and fluffy.
3. Easy Coleslaw
What can be easier than a coleslaw recipe that only requires four ingredients?
And what can be more refreshing than a chilled side dish on a hot day?
This easy coleslaw recipe is perfect for both of those occasions!
- To make it, simply combine 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 1 tablespoon of sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a large bowl.
- Then, add in 4 cups of shredded cabbage and 2 shredded carrots.
- Give it all a good mix, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least an hour so the flavors can meld together.
- Once it’s nice and chilled, give it another stir and enjoy!
If you want to change things up a bit, you could try adding in some chopped red onion or green bell pepper.
You could also use different types of cabbage, like red cabbage or Napa cabbage.
And instead of white vinegar, you could use apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar.
4. Easy Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins
You’ll love these little cheddar jalapeno cornbread muffins!
They’re the perfect side dish to any meal, and they’re so easy to make.
- Just mix together cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
- Then add in some eggs, milk, and melted butter.
- Stir in some grated cheddar cheese and chopped jalapenos, and spoon the batter into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until the muffins are golden brown.
If you want to change things up a bit, you can try adding other spices like chili powder or cumin to the batter.
Or use different kinds of cheese – pepper Jack would be really good!
You could also add some chopped bacon or sausage to the batter before baking.
5. Garlic Chive Smashed Potatoes
Garlicky, onion-y, and ever-so-slightly nutty, these smashed potatoes are a delicious way to change up your mashed potato game.
They’re easy to make, too – just boil some potatoes until they’re soft, then smash them with a fork (or potato masher) and mix in some chopped garlic chives.
I like to top mine with a little bit of butter and some freshly ground black pepper, but you could also add in some shredded cheese, sour cream, or bacon bits if you’re feeling fancy.
Give them a try the next time you need a side dish for dinner – I guarantee you’ll love them!
6. Roasted Asparagus
I’m sure you have an oven, so this is an easy side dish to make.
I love to roast asparagus because it’s a quick way to cook them and they always come out tasting great.
For this recipe, you will need:
- 1 pound of asparagus
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the oven is preheating, wash your asparagus and trim off the tough ends.
- Next, place the asparagus on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Then, sprinkle on the salt and black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until they are slightly browned and tender when pierced with a fork.
If you want to change things up, you could try adding some Parmesan cheese or lemon juice to the asparagus before roasting.
You could also try other seasonings such as garlic powder, cumin, or chili powder.
Be creative and experiment until you find a combination that you like!
7. Ranch Glazed Carrots
Carrots don’t have to be boring!
This recipe for ranch glazed carrots is a great way to spruce up your side dish game.
The carrots are first roasted in the oven until they are tender.
Then, they are glazed with a homemade ranch dressing and served hot.
You can also change things up by using different herbs in the glaze, or serving the carrots with a dipping sauce on the side.
8. Quick Classic Macaroni Salad
If you don’t have much time to prepare a side dish, a quick classic macaroni salad is a great option.
It only takes a few minutes to make and can be easily customized to your liking.
- To make a quick classic macaroni salad, you will need: 1 pound of elbow macaroni, 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions.
- Once it is cooked, drain it and rinse it with cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked macaroni, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and black pepper. You can also add in other ingredients such as chopped celery or red onion for more flavor.
- Serve the salad chilled or at room temperature.
9. Special Fruit Salad
I love fruit.
Whether it’s in a pie, a smoothie, or just by itself, I can’t get enough of it.
So, when it comes to side dishes, I often opt for something fruity.
And this special fruit salad is one of my favorites.
It’s simple to make and can be tailored to whatever fruits are in season or happen to be your favorite.
Plus, it’s a great way to get some extra vitamins and fiber!
To make this salad, simply start with a base of your favorite green leafy vegetable.
I like spinach or romaine lettuce.
Then, add in any fruits you like!
For sweetness, I add in grapes or mandarin oranges.
For crunch, I add in apples or pears.
And for a little bit of tanginess, I’ll add in some berries.
Really the sky’s the limit when it comes to what you can put in this salad!
Just make sure to cut everything up into bite-sized pieces so that it’s easy to eat.
10. Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing
Healthy, tasty, and easy to make, this spinach salad is a great side dish to any meal.
And it’s even better when made with hot bacon dressing!
- To make the dressing, simply cook some bacon in a pan until crisp, then remove it with a slotted spoon and set aside on a paper towel to cool.
- Once cool, crumble the bacon and set aside.
- In the same pan you used to cook the bacon, add some vinegar, sugar, and salt.
- Whisk together and cook until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Then whisk in some oil and pour over your spinach salad.
- Top with crumbled bacon and serve!
What Sides Go with Dorito Casserole? 10 Best Sides
- Roasted Red Potatoes
- Simple Biscuits
- Easy Coleslaw
- Easy Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins
- Garlic Chive Smashed Potatoes
- Roasted Asparagus
- Ranch Glazed Carrots
- Quick Classic Macaroni Salad
- Special Fruit Salad
- Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing
- Choose any side dish from this list to serve with your casserole.
- Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe.
- Enjoy in no time!