Knowing what dessert goes with Philly cheesesteak can be a real challenge.
After all, you want to make sure the flavors of the cheesesteak and the dessert are a perfect match.
If you’re looking for the perfect accompaniment to your Philly cheesesteak, look no further than this list of 10 desserts that pair perfectly!
Read Also: 10 Best Cheeses for Philly Cheesesteaks
From traditional options like ice cream and cupcakes to some unexpected treats like banana pudding and popcorn, I’ve got something to satisfy every sweet tooth.
So, grab a napkin and get ready to indulge in some of the most delicious desserts.
1. Carrot Cake
Carrot cake tells a delicious story, full of sweet and savory flavors that make it a perfect dessert for any occasion.
Here are some creative ways to make it even more enjoyable:
- Top it with a sweet cream cheese frosting
- Add some crunch with walnuts, pecans, or crushed pineapple
- Mix in raisins or dried cranberries for a burst of flavor
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over the top
- Sprinkle some cinnamon or nutmeg for an extra kick
Pro tip: Let the carrot cake cool completely before you frost it. This will give you time to make the frosting and let it chill in the refrigerator so it spreads easily. Enjoy!
For those who want an easy-to-make, delicious treat, brownies are the way to go.
With a few creative twists, you can make them even more delicious and special!
Here are some ideas:
- Mix in your favorite candy or nuts to give them a crunchy texture.
- Add a layer of frosting to make them extra sweet.
- Top with a sprinkle of sea salt for a salty-sweet combination.
- Swirl in some peanut butter or melted chocolate to give them a unique flavor.
Pro tip: For an extra decadent brownie, try adding some espresso powder to the mix – it will give them a rich, bold flavor. Enjoy!
3. Easy Chocolate Mousse
Mousse is always a crowd pleaser and this easy chocolate mousse recipe is no exception.
From a creamy and smooth texture to a rich and decadent flavor, this dessert has it all.
Here are some creative twists you can make to impress your guests:
- Add a hint of spice by stirring in a teaspoon of cinnamon or cardamom
- Give it a fruity kick by adding some fresh berries
- Top it off with a layer of crushed cookies for a crunchy contrast
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cocoa powder or a drizzle of chocolate sauce
Pro tip: Be sure to chill the mousse in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving for the best results. Enjoy!
4. Fruit Pizza
How about something modern to go with your Philly cheesesteak?
Fruit pizza is a perfect dessert for any occasion!
It’s simple to make and so delicious.
Plus, it can be customized in so many unique ways.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Add some strawberry jam to the cream cheese frosting for a fruity twist
- Top with colorful sprinkles or coconut flakes for an extra crunch
- Make a chocolate chip cookie crust for an even sweeter treat
- Swap out the cream cheese frosting for a yogurt-based alternative
Pro Tip: Don’t forget to add a little fresh lemon juice to the cream cheese frosting – it’ll brighten up the flavor and add a zingy finish!
5. Blueberry Crumble Bars
Blueberries are like little bursts of summer sunshine, and these Blueberry Crumble Bars are the perfect way to enjoy them!
They’re sweet, tart, and totally delicious.
Plus, you can customize them to make them even more special:
- Add some orange zest to the crumble topping for a citrusy twist
- Swap in other summer fruits like strawberries or peaches
- Mix in some chopped nuts for a crunch
Pro Tip: Let the bars cool before cutting them into squares for manageable pieces!
6. Italian Tiramisu
When you want to impress, Italian Tiramisu is the dessert to try!
It’s a classic Italian treat that is sure to please any crowd.
Here are some creative ways to give this classic a twist:
- Swap out the traditional ladyfinger cookies with graham crackers for a nice crunch
- Add a layer of white chocolate cream for an extra layer of sweetness
- Add a sprinkle of a special spice like cinnamon or nutmeg for a subtle flavor boost
- For a rich and decadent version, use dark chocolate instead of cocoa powder for the top layer
Pro Tip: Make sure the cream cheese and whipped cream are properly combined for a smooth, creamy texture. Enjoy!
7. Lemon Blueberry Bread
When you combine the tartness of lemons, the sweetness of blueberries, and the comforting texture of bread, you get the perfect dessert: lemon blueberry bread!
Here are some creative twists you can make to this classic:
- Add a dollop of cream cheese in the middle of the loaf while baking
- Mix in some fresh orange zest
- Swirl in some homemade raspberry jam
- Sprinkle a streusel topping on top before baking
Pro tip: If you want to make this dessert even more indulgent, top with a drizzle of melted white chocolate!
8. Strawberry Lemon Blondies
Go check your freezer—you’re about to make an incredible dessert!
Strawberry lemon blondies are a delicious treat that combine the sweet and tart flavors of strawberries and lemons in a chewy, buttery blondie.
Here are a few creative twists you can make to customize the flavor:
- Add a teaspoon of orange zest for a citrusy kick
- Swap out the strawberries for raspberries for a different berry taste
- Sprinkle in some chopped walnuts for a crunchy texture
- Mix in a teaspoon of poppy seeds for a unique flavor
Pro tip: For a richer flavor, use white chocolate chips instead of regular. Enjoy!
9. No Bake Chocolate Dipped Cookie Dough Balls
No oven is needed for this delicious and fun dessert: no bake chocolate dipped cookie dough balls.
Not only are these treats super easy to make, but you can also get creative with them and customize them to your liking.
Here are some delicious twists you can try:
- Roll the cookie dough balls in toasted coconut for a tropical flavor
- Mix in crushed peppermint candy for a festive holiday treat
- Swap out the chocolate for a different type of melted candy coating
- Add a pinch of ground cinnamon for a hint of spice
Pro tip: Make sure to store the cookie dough balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve them. Enjoy!
10. Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake
Who can say no to a classic chocolate chip loaf cake?
It’s a delicious treat that’s easy to make and sure to please a crowd.
Here are a few creative twists you can make to take your chocolate chip loaf cake up a notch:
- Swap out the chocolate chips for butterscotch chips
- Add a swirl of peanut butter throughout the batter
- Sprinkle with sea salt for a salty/sweet contrast
- Fold in chopped walnuts for an extra crunch
Pro Tip: If you’re feeling adventurous, try adding a teaspoon of instant espresso powder to the batter for a rich, mocha flavor.
12 Sauces that Go with Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
15 Easy Desserts that Go with Corned Beef and Cabbage
15 Delicious Desserts that Go with Beef Stew
11 Delicious Desserts that Go with Pork and Sauerkraut
12 Delicious Desserts that Go with Stuffed Peppers
10 Delicious Desserts that Go with Pot Roast
10 Delicious Desserts that Go with Philly Cheesesteak
- Carrot Cake
- Easy Chocolate Mousse
- Fruit Pizza
- Blueberry Crumble Bars
- Italian Tiramisu
- Lemon Blueberry Bread
- Strawberry Lemon Blondies
- No Bake Chocolate Dipped Cookie Dough Balls
- Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake
- Pick your favorite dessert from this list to serve with your meal.
- Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe.
- Enjoy in no time!